Friday 1 April 2011

In Situ.

In order to get a feel of how the logos look when in situation, and also to help me decide which looks better, I've quickly added the Trajans logo to a T-Shirt, which would eventually become a uniform. Initially, I have decided to add the logo using a solid black marque & in all honesty, I'm starting to feel better about this design. I think it works. It looks more like a marque & in my opinion has the potential to look recognisable as a stand alone marque as well. I'm going to place my logos in other situations, which will hopefully finalise my decision, although at the moment, it seems like I've chosen my design. These last few posts have focused pretty heavily on the marque aspect of the logo, so now I think it's time to get back to the typography!

No comments:

Post a Comment