Thursday 7 April 2011

Final Outcomes: Food Menu

Here is my final outcome for the Trajans food menu. As seen on my business card for the restaurant, imagery used on the menu & it's cover is very central to the Roman theme, and to reinforce this, the imagery is taken from the sculptures around Trajans Column in Rome, Italy. On the cover, I have decided to place a lightened strip behind the Trajans logo so that it does not become hidden amongst the very fussy imagery, with the menu itself, I have toned down the levels of the imagery in the background so that the copy becomes more central to the design. The typeface "Trajan Pro" has been used throughout this design to show the links between the restaurant & it's themes, and typography. I have also added Latin text from the foot of Trajans Column to the menu cover, as the typeface it is set in is virtually identical to the "Trajan Pro" typeface I have used throughout my items for the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment