Thursday 7 April 2011

Final Outcomes: Company Stationery

Here is the first of my final outcomes for the restaurant, "Trajans." I have kept the business card very similar to the menus you would find inside the restaurant itself, in order to maintain a brand identity. I'm fairly confident about the balance of imagery & type on the business card, being named after the Roman Emperor, I wanted Trajan's head to be fairly prominent on the business card, but not so much so that it too focus away from the type, which is what this project is all about. With the letterhead, I have strayed away from the very Roman sculpture theme of the menus & business card, as you wouldn't really have a full colour image like the ones on the menus & business card. Not only do I think it would have looked unprofessional, but it would also have been slightly difficult to read the letter. Instead, I opted to use a watermark on the page, of the Trajan helmet. As said in previous blog posts, this marque is iconic enough to stand on it's own without typography to accompany it, and also adds something to the letterhead without it looking to crowded or untidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment